DataBond supports the migration to NG9-1-1 with database and management software providing request/response functionality with all leading ANI/ALI controllers, Legacy Nework Gateways (LNGs) and Emergency Service Routing Proxies (ESRPs).
- Provides cellular Phase I and Phase II solutions
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- History of all database requests
- Automatic synchronization of records
- Automatic import of NENA standard files
- Comprehensive record updating capabilities either manually or automatically
- Integrates with existing and NG9-1-1 infrastructure
DataBond is a powerful new tool that can serve double-duty as a location database (LDB). As a LDB, it can process Automatic Location Information (ALI) and act as a Location Information Server (LIS) while operating within a 9-1-1 authority’s jurisdiction. DataBond provides seamless transition to NG9-1-1 with built-in flexibility and redundancy.
DataBond integrates seamlessly with SpatialStation, our NG9-1-1 GIS Self-Management software solution, as well as SpatialCentral DataNexus, our SI and LVF/ECRF software solutions, ensuring that every subscriber location record maintained is valid and routable.