911 Datamaster is a thought leader in NG9-1-1 technology. We provide industry standard resources as well as videos and forums of our products to help you understand NG9-1-1 data at every functional level. Quality data is not an accident, it’s a mission.
911 Datamaster Videos and Forums
Log in to our COMMUNITY PORTAL to ask questions, access tool-tip tutorials, and watch videos of our subject matter experts as they show the ins and outs of how to use our applications.
Published NENA Standards
911 Datamaster is passionate about quality data. That’s why 911 Datamaster team members currently chair the oversight group that develops all National Emergency Number Association (NENA) standards.
Our 911 Datamaster team members have also chaired groups responsible for developing standards on NG9-1-1 data transition as well as site structures and address points for GIS and the Forest Guide.
Click below to review essential NENA standards that 911 Datamaster team members have contributed to:
- 71-001 v1 – NG9-1-1 Additional Data
- 71-501 v1 – Synchronizing GIS with MSAG & ALI
- 02-010 v9 – Data Formats for ALI, MSAG & GIS
- 02-011 – Data Standards for Local Exchange Carriers, ALI Service Providers & 9-1-1 Jurisdictions
- 03-507 v1 ESQK Guidelines for VoIP
- 08-001 v2 – Interim VoIP Architecture – i2
- 08-002 v1 – Functional Interface Standards NG91-1 (i3)
- 08-003 v1 – Detailed Functional & Interface Specifications (i3)
- 08-751 v1 – i3 Requirements Long Term Definition
- 77-501 v1 – NG9-1-1 Transition Plan
- 71-003 v1 – NENA Standard for NG9-1-1 GIS Data Model
- 70-002 v5 – NENA Standard for Next Generation 9-1-1 Data Management
- 71-XXX v – NENA Information Document for Development of Site / Structure Address Point GIS Data for 9-1-1
- ALI Query Service (AQS) Capabilities
911 Datamaster Affiliates
As a member of this network, 911 Datamaster is not only better able to develop geospatial centric applications with the world’s leading authority on GIS, but we’re also able to reach out to other Esri Partners in their worldwide community of companies. Click HERE for more information about ESRI.
A 911 Datamaster team member is NENA’s representative to NSGIC, facilitating coordination and information exchange. Click HERE for more information about NSGIC.