Our mission is to elevate 9-1-1 Data Quality and routing technology beyond NG9-1-1 standards.
911 Datamaster was founded in 1993 in Overland Park, Kansas. We’ve spent over 25 years building best-in-class 9-1-1 data validation and routing software. Our experience has given us the opportunity to study 9-1-1 data validation and routing needs at a granular level that has helped us identify key features for ease-of-use that go beyond NG9-1-1 standards.
We focus on providing NG9-1-1 solutions and transitional software needed to get public safety entities into a fully-functional NG9-1-1 ecosystem. We cover every data need for NG9-1-1 including:
- GIS Quality Assurance
- GIS services
- Multi-agency data interaction
- NG9-1-1 validation and routing databases, and much more.
We have a passion for product support and software development. That’s why we provide so much more than the minimum NG9-1-1 requirements.
- High Performance — Our software is designed for a database of up-to 100 million records.
- Scalable Solutions — Our software is scalable to cover any population size from less than 5,000 to tens of millions.
- Quality Control —We use a three-stage testing process to ensure the quality of each product and each installation.
- Quality Documentation — All of our products come with readable user manuals written by a language professional that understands the software. Custom documentation can also be provided.
Success begins before the call is made
911 Datamaster continues to evolve its technological capabilities to include LVF / ECRF, LDB, Spatial Data Management and Software, and Centralized GIS Warehouses to support critical NG9-1-1 functions.
All of our systems are presently deployed and in use at customer / partner locations.